Citizens may visit the Utility Billing Department to:
- Set up water/sewer services
- Make arrangements for AutoPay or E-Billing
- Request assistance with online payments
- Order final meter reads to discontinue water service
- Change the name on an account or set up a new account (ID required)
- Ask questions about your water bill or request history on your account
- Request service for meter read issues, high usage, leak adjustments, etc.
- Call or stop in if your water service has been interrupted for an unknown reason
- Call or stop in if your water service has been disconnected due to late payments and to have service reinstated
- Paying in person at City Hall - 225 E. Portage Avenue, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. If after normal business hours, there is a drop box available on the north side of City Hall.
- Payments can be made by check by mailing it to the Treasurer’s Office at the same address. Do not send cash through the mail.
- Payments can be made online by selecting the link below.
- Payments can be made by calling 1-844-903-2326 or by contacting Customer Service at 906-632-5700.
- DON'T FORGET you can save time by signing up for E-Billing or Autopay!
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
--> Tax Payments
--> Water Payments
--> To Pay an Invoice
--> Special Assessments
Convenience fees will be applied to online transactions.
Water payment plans are available during financial hardships. Please call 906-632-5722 to discuss options.