There are several options available to pay parking ticket fines.
• Paying in person at the Treasurer’s Office at the Sault Ste. Marie City Hall: 225 E. Portage Ave. Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. If after normal business hours, there is a drop box available on the back (north) wall of City Hall. (Call IN City Hall)
• Payment can be made by check by mailing it to the Treasurer’s Office at the same address. Do not send cash through the mail.
• Cash or check payments can be left in one of the convenient pay station boxes located in , , , parking lots.
• Payment can be made using Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, or PayPal online at www.parkingticketspayment.com
• Payment can be made using Visa, MasterCard, or Discovery over the phone by calling 1-888-614-7072.
When paying by the City Hall drop box, lot pay station, or the U.S. Mail include the ticket with your payment.
When paying online or by telephone you will need the ticket number, the vehicle license plate number, and the state in which the vehicle is registered.
Additional late fees will be applied on tickets not paid after 10, 30, & 60 days at $10, $25, & $25 cumulatively.
may result in an enforcement arrest warrant being authorized for the registered owner of the vehicle.
A vehicle’s registered owner may a parking ticket.